At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a
difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of
the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible
environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
Assess and document high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise.
Work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support
the enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes and leverage use of existing IT assets. Align
strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. Work to develop an integrated view of
the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Provide hands-on portfolio architecture; ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver value in an agile environment with ambiguity; gain trust of business partners, leverage architecture methodologies and services to get results; able to be counted on for clear and timely delivery.
• Partner with business and technology leads to set transformation goals and objectives to launch key initiatives
• Understand and suggest updates to architecture reference models
• Develop and/or maintain business vision, strategic plans including the design of transformation roadmap with clear milestones, workstreams, and owners
• In partnership with business sponsors and leads, envision, plan, implement, communicate, promote and update the target business architecture over multiple time horizons
• Fully articulate current and target state business design using capability models, process models, operating models and motivation models
• Lead discovery sessions with SME’s and stakeholder groups to formulate business outcomes, metrics, customer journeys, customer experience and requirements for solving complex business problems
• Help build a culture of learning and innovation with a focus on learning more about Single Family housing, industry trends, changing market, legal and regulatory landscapes to influence strategic decisions
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• Significant experience delivering business architecture in increments to support agile teams and faster speed to market
• Strong process flow mapping, design and graphical experience required
• Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills / ability to leverage the MECE framework
• Data driven and proficient with MSO365 Application Suite - Teams, Visio, Visualization tools
• Strong leadership, communication, facilitation and relationship skills
• Thought leadership and intellectual curiosity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and execute competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 6-8 years of related experience
• Experience with ARIS or Hopex or some other Enterprise Process Repository
• Capital Markets and/or Treasury business process mapping
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60187