At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a Selling Guide Support Specialist, you will be a key member of the Customer Identity and Access Management program and will own the customer access management portal. You will collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to identify the existing pain points or emerging business needs and lead a scrum team to provide optimal solutions based on the design thinking principles.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Function as a National resource that provides timely assistance, primarily by phone, and support for inquiries pertaining to information within Fannie Mae's Selling Guide to both external and internal Fannie Mae customers.
- Maintain a robust, high-quality level of Seibel data entry information in order to consistently and adequately supply trending information gathered in relation to calls received (i. e. , product-related, customer segments, potential business opportunities gained or lost, training needs, usage of/possible needs for variances, potential QC issues, other red flags or lenders concerns, etc.) for reporting out to various customer-facing, cross-functional areas within Fannie Mae.
- Stay abreast of and well versed on all Guide/Product changes (e. g. Announcements, Lender Letters, Publications, etc. ).
- On a rotational basis, function as the SGR team's Research Analyst (RA): Review volume of calls and subject matter gathered from Siebel reports for sharing trends identified; research/elevate, as applicable, any unique or complex issues that arise to the appropriate area(s) for resolution (ie. Manager, Credit Policy and Controls, Product Development, etc.)
- Review and provide feedback on Product and DU enhancements (Draft and/or Final version) to applicable Fannie Mae functional areas.
- Maintain an acceptable response time (inbound calls and voicemails) that allows us to address as many inquiries as possible resulting in a minimal abandon rate percentage and potential lost opportunities to educate customers.
- Create and distribute Internal and External customer service related surveys to monitor the level of quality, satisfaction and success of the services provided by way of the SGR team as a means to identify any area(s): process improvement, success to be continued and/or enhanced and reduction of potential missed opportunities.
THE EXPEREINCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of extensive mortgage underwriting experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to multitask, data input and speaking with customers
- Ability to work extended periods of time in a phone queue
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60172