At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a Scrum Master III you will have the opportunity to support a fast-paced environment in Information Security. You will join a team of Release Train Engineers with an opportunity to help shape the team, its direction, and how you will collectively improve the offering for your customers. You’ll demonstrate servant leadership as you partner with your stakeholders to introduce and reinforce agile principles that you’ve lived in your prior experience, in support of the division’s program increments.
If you’re someone who is passionate about agile, wanting to take your experience in scaled agile frameworks to an organization that is constantly implementing new ways to improve their delivery at scale, seek an opportunity to be a part of mission critical work, and thrives working in a dynamic environment, then we look forward to your joining our team of RTEs in Information Security.
The Impact You Will Make
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Utilizes experience in working with functional areas delivering technical capability to serve as a Release Train Engineer in Information Security.
• Aggregates data from Jira and other sources and delivers presentations to tell the story about the health of a Program Increment to peers, management, and officers.
• Supports directors, managers, and teams in the development and management of their backlog throughout the PI planning and execution process.
• Develops demand and capacity models to assist leadership in making tradeoffs between competing priorities.
• Serves as a servant leader and evangelist for agile practices, mindset and continuous improvement.
• Works with a team of RTEs to prepare for, facilitate, and continuously improve the division’s PI Planning processes.
• Facilitates the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
• With an understanding of the broader view of enterprise goals and strategies, recommends better alternatives.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• 6+ years of software development experience (i. e. analyst, tester, developer).
• 4+ years leading Agile Scrum teams.
• Experience serving as an RTE or equivalent in scaled Agile environments (i. e. SAFe, DAD, LESS, etc).
• Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe, Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum.
• Hands on Scrum Master, Project and Program Management skills
• Strong negotiation and Influencing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• JIRA and Confluence Expert skills
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60142