At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a Admin Support IV, you will provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a senior level manager of a business unit, such as a Vice President, or for a large office. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Guide and direct the work of other administrative staff.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more senior managers or a large office.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple managers or offices.
- Maintain a budget or provide similar administrative support.
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations.
- Gather data relevant to projects of a senior manager or large office.
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced clerical employees and administrative staff.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Education Level (Required)
- High School
- 6-8 years of related experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Previous experience with supporting executives in a fast pace environment with large teams
- Experience arranging travel and expense reporting
- Outlook calendar maintenance & experience facilitating on-line meeting logistics (Teams & WebEx)
- Utilize technologies and online collaboration tools to improve processes
- Agenda preparation/note taking for meetings
- Savvy in process improvements
- Previous Fannie Mae experience preferred
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60114