At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a SR. Video Producer, you will utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments related to creating compelling, commercial-quality videos for internal and external distribution. Exercise independent judgment in managing all aspects of the production lifecycle from idea development to final deliverable. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Produce and direct projects using strong capabilities in idea development, storytelling, production planning, budgeting and execution, and meeting deadlines.
- Update progress on a regular basis to all necessary team members using established project management procedures.
- Manage and direct video production crews of varying sizes.
- Help manage in-house creative services and third-party vendors as a cohesive team.
- Conceive story line through storyboarding.
- Write scripts from a creative brief or documentary style interviews.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, as clients of the creative services team, managing expectations and providing guidance through the creative process.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures throughout the production process and in everyday workflow.
- Adhere to established security protocols while working with external resources.
- Coach and develop talent.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Education Level (Required)- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience (Primary)- 6+ years of related experience
- Proven leadership and influencing skills; can influence highest levels of the organization; shape business outcomes on multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently & bring a clear creative vision to each project
- Excellent collaboration skills, and effectively incorporate feedback and ideas to fine tune projects
- Pays great attention to detail, delivering highly polished, visually compelling projects on a regular basis
- Superb executive presence when working with clients and act decisively under pressure
- Possess great writing and communication skills, especially when sharing creative vision with talent and crews
- Be customer/client focused & friendly
- Possess basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Adobe Premiere and AE) is a plus.
- Possessing commercial production house or agency experience is valued.
- Experience with remote recording, events and podcasting a plus.
- Please include links to video work samples
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60041