Fannie Mae seeks Software Engineer – Reston, VA
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Participate in or review all steps in the software development life cycle.
- Master’s in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related plus 3 years of experience in job offered or related or Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related
- 5 years of experience in job offered or related
- Experience must include at least 2 years of Informatica (Siperian) MDM Platform, Informatica Director (IDD), and SIF framework
- Also required is experience in SQL, Java development, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Agile practices (e.g. Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.), TIBCO BusinessWorks, and Unix/Linus shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) required
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 60011