DIRECTOR OF IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a
reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling
opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part
of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead
our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a Director of IT Asset Management, you will be responsible for the management of technology assets, which includes optimizing the value and cost of technology assets while mitigating the risks these assets present to Fannie Mae throughout their lifespan. This will be done by establishing an effective technology life-cycle that spans from technology asset selection, operation, refresh, migration, optimization, all the way through the retirement and disposal of the asset. As a Director of IT Asset Management, you will also be responsible for the governance of this life-cycle as well as reporting data that is captured throughout the life-cycle to improve the management of assets within the organization.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In the Director of IT Asset Management role, you will have the flexibility to make each day your own while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to gather and analyze data relating to technology asset life-cycles and related processes;
- Promote and advocate the value of IT Asset Management to organizational leaders by developing and promoting effective IT Asset Management strategies, policy, approaches, and practices across the full range of digital technology assets used within the organization;
- Identify and report on breaches of IT Asset Management policy and track remedial action;
- Report (or develop reporting) on remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, data completeness; ensure quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners;
- Provide finance recommendations with pertinent data to support decision-making.
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 8 – 10+ years of experience related to IT Asset Management
- Demonstrable experience leading or implementing an enterprise asset management program for a large-scale financial services organization
- Familiarity with asset management software such as ServiceNow
- Ability to work across technology and business groups (such as FP&A & Procurement) to ensure needs within the asset management space are being met
- Experience identifying vendors as well as the ability to create & manage vendor relationships
- Experience reviewing and developing deep understanding of vendor contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or other Advanced Degree
- Degree in Business or Computer Science
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59981