This role relates the standard work to HR applications, systems, or tools to enable the People and Places operating model accomplishes its objectives. Will assist the COEs, HCCs, HR core, HR operations, and HR workplace teams by providing analyses and insights derived from PPA applications, systems, and tools. Provides input to the workforce analytics and reporting analysts in developing dashboards and reports and assists in creating associated documentation to ensures it satisfies customers’ requirements.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Assess procedures and business processes in an operations unit for methods of automating them or improving existing applications supporting them.
- Participate in meetings with centers of excellence, HCC, HR core, HR operations, HR enterprise workplace and coordinate with PPA analysts to plan deployment of tools.
- Participate in planning testing and acceptance of newly developed tools for clients/customers.
- May provide support to applications, systems, and tools in the production environment by tracking and troubleshooting problems and ensuring continued and efficient operation (e.g. enable access by its users).
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications, systems, and tools for operations or Peoples and Places staff of associated business unit.
- Consult with other business stakeholders to understand, document, and support their workforce data needs.
- Gather business requirements to support the design, development, and delivery of interactive data visualizations or reports using business intelligence tools.
- Advises, influences, and supports the HR operational model (e.g. centers of excellence, HR core, HR operations, HR enterprise workplace) for decision-making and problem-solving to maximize business success and employee engagement.
- Supports the adoption and implementation of company-wide People and Places programs and initiatives.
- Builds trusted relationships with centers of excellence and human capital consultant leadership and their teams.
- Drives work through appropriate roles and channels within the People and Places operating model to include the centers of excellence, HCC, HR core, HR operations, and HR enterprise workplace teams.
- Utilize various business intelligence tools to manipulate data to deliver actionable analyses via dashboards or reports and provide data-driven insights to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with MS 365 is required. Must have advanced Excel skills.
- Must have intermediate SQL skills.
- Proficiency with data analysis is required. Ability to extract, transform, and interpret data.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems and influencing decision makers.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and restricted information.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and creativity.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Finance.
- Knowledge of HR concepts, standard work, processes, practices, and procedures strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute programs or projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR information systems (e.g. Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Taleo Recruit) is preferred.
- Prior experience building reports in Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau is preferred.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59979