THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the learning product portfolio for the School of Housing Industry and as well as support other Fannie Mae University schools. Design and implement company-wide or business unit training programs to enhance staff effectiveness and meet business needs. Determine objectives and instructional methodologies, delivery systems, and results measurement.
- Assess critical business issues. Provide analysis to ensure that implementation of new training programs is in accordance with business unit or corporate requirements. Present insights and learning. Advise management of significant findings.
- Design, develop, and maintain metrics to track, monitor, and report activities. Evaluate results. Present insights and best practices. Ensure a clear ROI for training programs.
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced training specialists.
- May lead or perform projects at the highest level of complexity.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience overseeing the development of learning programs, including program evaluation and measurement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree in HR Management or Organization Development preferred
- Financial services or mortgage industry training experience preferred
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59939