At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define the solution architecture for services and application in the Capital Markets domain
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Confer with business units and application development
staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to
define architectural constraints.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Education Level (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
Areas of Study (Preferred)
· Computer Science or Engineering
- 6-8 years software engineering and architecture.
- Experience in architecting solutions for scalability, resiliency, and high availability
- 4-5 years’ experience in application development best practices and design patterns.
- 2-3 years’ Experience in design and development of real-time, event driven solutions
- Experience in all disciplines of data management [Data integration, master data management, Data quality, Metadata management etc.]
- Experience in Micro service-based architecture and service mesh
- Foundational understanding of API eco system [APIs, API Gateway, Swagger, Service registry etc.]
- Extensive experience in collaborating, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders in generating successful outcomes for the business.
- Experience architecting and designing real-time, event driven, micro-services based solutions
- Knowledge of Mortgage industry business process
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets functions, with specific focus on trading and treasury management
- AWS certified solution architect professional preferred
- 2+ years of Cloud Architecture experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59928