Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Shape and execute reporting strategy for data collected from applications and related processes within the department. Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Process and Data Requirements Analysis and Testing Perform analysis and support continuous improvement of portfolio management and governance processes, with a particular focus on data and reporting.
- Communicate business data and reporting requirements as an integral part of all projects.
- Plan and execute reporting quality assurance testing for applicable reporting requirements within all projects.
- Data Extraction and Analysis.
- Utilize available applications/tools to query portfolio data and extract data as needed for reporting analysis/development or for customer delivery.
- Analyze data for both reporting development as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process measurement and improvement, and observation/summarization for senior management attention.
- Conduct research and analysis and examine risk elements of portfolio or public data to present trends, assess risk, and provide mitigation recommendations to management.
- Report Design, Stakeholder Management, and Report Delivery.
- Utilize available applications/tools to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review Identify, engage, and manage reporting stakeholder relationships to sustain ongoing delivery and enhancement of customer reporting; schedule and conduct reporting reviews with stakeholders for full vision-draft-final delivery cycle.
- Prepare and communicate value of all reporting deliverables, and manage stakeholder pressure that may result in duplicative or excessive reporting development.
- Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization.
- Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance.
- Prepare and present reporting to all applicable levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Call Center Analytics or Experience a Plus
- Mircosoft BI
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59852