Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Design and administer procedures in the organization that sustain the security of the organization's data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization's systems and the data contained in them. Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security. May lead or execute simulated attacks or security violations to assess the organization's data security measures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to critical alarms involving the data center and provide assistance in resolving alarms. Update upper management on the status of critical alarms.
- Minimize risk to data center operations by reviewing facilities change controls and method of procedures (MOP) and revising change controls or MOPs as needed.
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the contingency environment for all critical business applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a major business interruption or disaster.
- Lead projects as related to technology refresh/evaluation such as Load Balancing and SSL technology. Research corrective measures (long term solutions) needed for any chronic issues identified that compromise security of particular systems or platforms.
- Plan or lead projects designed to develop and test new methodologies and systems for recovery of the critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure. Create policies and procedures for data center work.
- Work with internal and external auditors to verify controls and address gaps accordingly.
- Plan, manage, document, and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff. Make provision for their technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training opportunities.
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Computer Science or IT/IS
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) platforms; Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR); Live Response; and Memory Forensic Tools.
- Knowledge of incident handling methodologies, including log and system forensics.
- Knowledge of forensic investigation methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of threat hunting methodologies.
- Knowledge of malware and malware analysis.
- Skill measuring and driving consistent and effective process execution.
- Skill in cybersecurity incident coordination, communication, and reporting.
- Skill practicing a wide range of leadership approaches to match situational requirements, from fostering talent within a team, to balancing business and cyber risk, and aggressively driving incident containment
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59820