Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Oversee team of business architects and their efforts to assess and document current and target state high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise. Work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support the enterprise goals, implement efficient end to end processes and leverage use of existing IT assets. .Align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. Work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage and assign staff to business architecture projects.
- Communicate relevant architecture decisions and share implications on business architecture work. Managing other technical staff engaged in development technologies and decisions.
- Serve as lead to define and maintain architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards, and guidelines, specifically around business processes and business architecture artifacts.
- Oversee efforts to develop business architecture artifacts including current state diagrams, future state diagrams, roadmaps, enterprise business architecture, and metadata. Review and assess work for coordination, completeness and integration with broader architecture vision.
- Provide architectural subject matter expertise to internal and external clients, including communicating architectural decisions. Represent architecture to Local Governance Councils and to cross-functional project teams.
- Partner with other departments to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts. Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards. Confer with business units and application development staff to understand the business requirements.
• 8 - 10 years of related experience
• The Business Architect Manager will be responsible for establishing standards, creating key EA Governance COE structures, mastering program management, and the management of staff for all Enterprise Architecture governance strategies and tactical projects.
• The ideal candidate must have experience working directly with business executives and being able to give program updates, address action items, and provide program overviews.
• Strong team management is a must.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover
compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59805