Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Assess and document high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise. Work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support the enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes and leverage use of existing IT assets. .Align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. Work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop business architecture strategy based on business needs, reference model and chosen enterprise architecture framework. Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state business architecture. Create optimized high level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state business architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target business architectures.
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized business architecture.
- Provide business architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to business and other enterprise architecture teams.
- Participate in local governance councils to ensure optimization of IT investments and best fit within target state architecture.
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
- Partner with other departments to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts. Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards. Confer with business units and application development staff to understand the business requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• 8 - 10 years of related experience
• The Business Architect position will be responsible for coordinating across Corporate Functions architecture, process engineering and EA Governance teams and working cross-functionally with the EAST COO.
• Create and manage reports and deliverables in coordination with the EAST COO team, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Understand, review and interpret key EA related metrics such as KPIs/OKRs to determine progress and communicate impact to initiatives schedules.
• The ideal candidate will understand technology/architecture concepts, led complex programs/project and have experience working in Cloud and Agile environments.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover
compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59785