Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Serves as the strategic interface with assigned customers for the purpose of technology/digital strategy development and solution discovery, delivery, and adoption. The TBP serves as the business relationship link with Fannie Mae’s customers CIO, CTO, COO and/or other IT executives. The TBP provides valued strategic level consulting support and guidance for our digital products. They communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to all appropriate parties. They proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build a competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness for each customer. They partner with key internal stakeholders to define digital opportunities and identify and prioritize solutions based on predefined criteria and the needs of the customer. The TBP proactively serves as a trusted advisor and is the primary IT point of contact for Fannie Mae customers. They focus on strategic initiatives and planning activities for each assigned customer ensuring successful delivery and adoption of our digital products while handling daily customer issues. They strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues. TBPs are proactive and anticipatory in their thinking.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify customer product implementation opportunities to achieve adoption and utilization targets. Develop and maintain key strategic customer relationships.
- Operate as a consultant while conferring with customers to gain knowledge of technology/operating system use profile, assess needs, and determine system requirements.
- Develop and present product solution delivery proposals to C-Level audience. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers at all levels.
- Ability to identify complex customer business and technical process issues and recommend pragmatic solutions that ultimately reduce customer costs and increase overall efficiencies.
- Clearly and effectively communication customer needs to internal stakeholders. Provide market intelligence on competitive products and services.
- Develop both strategic and tactical implementation plans in partnership with internal subject matter experts, if applicable.
- Identify customer business redesign opportunities and coordinate appropriate expert resources/vendors that ultimately increase operational efficiencies and reduce selling/servicing costs.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to receive support needed to respond to customer requests, product adoption, and/or implementation.
- Communicate technical and creative information and overcome obstacles across all levels of a customer’s organization. Promote the value of Fannie Mae digital capabilities aligned to the needs of the customer.
- Maintain technical and professional technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. 25-40% domestic travel expected.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
6-8 years’ experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience in sales engineering preferred.
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in consultative & solutions selling techniques.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, translate business objectives, and create actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an external competitive environment and achieve targets.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capability
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req ID: 59719