Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties related to developing new products or improving existing products for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Provide expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to conduct research and problem-solving on highly significant matters. May operate in a lead role within the team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead process of developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Partner with lenders and customers on new business strategies. Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Provide recommendations.
- Build the business justification for new initiatives. Operate in a lead capacity during product development. Define scope and track project management plans. Resolve issues. Manage timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
- Test products. Ensure that products and product enhancements yield expected business results.
- Manage lender and vendor implementations.
- Educate customers. Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, reference materials for internal and external audiences, and customer training.
- Design and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
- Provide ongoing marketing support to ensure competitiveness of existing products. Recommend enhancements.
- May perform complex market research projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity. Provide information to internal and/or external customers.
Education Level Required
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred
- Business, Finance or Marketing
- 4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior experience in a Change Management role, including defining strategy and implementation plans to support implementation of change initiatives
- Prior experience in delivering staff customer training, planning and producing
- Proven ability to develop relationships with and influence stakeholders to ensure business and operational readiness for solution implementation
- Must have experience communicating with executives and collaborating cross functionally with different Business Units)
- Proven strategic analysis and planning skills
- Excellent Project Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to take in new information, assimilate and reproduce for a wider and varied audience
- Experience working in an Agile environment, including but not limited to; User Story development and review, Business Process Analysis and Impact Assessment, End User Documentation etc
- Preferred: Change Management Professional and/or Project Manager certification
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59653