Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
As Talent Enablement Consultant you will serve as a key member of the Talent Enablement Team supporting the COO (Chief Operating Office) which is a large, complex division of the company responsible for delivering a unified set of enterprise shared services including technology, data, operations, resiliency, and others that are central to supporting Fannie Mae’s business strategy. The COO leadership team is at the forefront of driving Fannie Mae’s Digital Transformation which is a key component of positioning the company to be a successful and commercially viable entity now and in the future. You will report to the Head of Talent Enablement and support our COO Human Capital Consulting Team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own end-to-end lifecycle of Talent Enablement capabilities (e.g. culture transformation, performance management, etc.) and projects on a day-to-day basis, using a consultative approach to design, strategize, and execute.
- Educate, and manage relationships, with key human capital consultant partners and clients to ensure understanding of and buy-in for Talent Enablement priorities and capabilities
- Deliver talent related projects and support for key partners and clients
- Proactively redesign capabilities and processes to meet the needs of existing and future programs.
- Remain current on emerging trends, industry insights, best practices, and technologies / tools to aid in the development and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Support interlock with other centers of excellence to ensure key dependencies are accounted for as a part of the strategy, design, and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder relationships, including third party vendors, for talent programs and initiatives.
- Integrate and streamline all appropriate talent processes with HR Business Delivery, Shared Services, OD, and Human Capital Planning processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Center of Excellence mindset, with the ability to work across the Enterprise to drive strategic thinking about functions as well as owning global responsibility for process.
- Ability to think critically and apply curiosity, especially as it relates to learning about the business, human capital trends, best practices, and other relevant topics, to situations.
- Understanding of the drivers of business value in COO (Chief Operating Office) division and Fannie Mae overall to link gaps and opportunities that HR capabilities can address.
- Exceptional self-management and ability to act autonomously.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and pressure situations in an effective and productive manner.
- Continuous improvement skills and feedback mindset.
- Strong executive presence, communication (writing, informal/formal, verbal/nonverbal), persuasion, and consultative skills that enable effective partnerships.
- Takes initiative to get things done and demonstrates flexibility with how work gets done and how ideas are generated.
- Team player mindset with willingness to pitch in and go above and beyond when the situations arises.
- Understand the sensitivity of personal matters and the need to maintain strict confidentiality.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 59497