Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
As a Customer Account Manager you will apply comprehensive understanding of Multifamily customer account management to maximize external relationships with Multifamily lenders and borrowers. Promote and sell Multifamily products and services. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze multifamily transactions with limited supervision. Negotiate pricing and develop Multifamily deal structure terms. Alert team members on key issues.
- Support the Director and/or team members in managing Multifamily customer accounts. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, respond to customer requests, and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare reports and analyses to track customer and deal team performance.
- Participate in formulating strategies to achieve corporate and account level qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Support customers in creating, implementing, and marketing effective Multifamily loan products for targeted borrowers.
- Perform individually or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Areas of study preferred, Business, Finance or Real Estate
- 4 – 6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have experience working on seniors housing debt transactions.
- Must have financial analysis experience.
- Must have sales experience.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59488