Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Design and administer procedures in the organization that sustain the security of the organization's data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization's systems and the data contained in them. Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security. May lead or execute simulated attacks or security violations to assess the organization's data security measures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as lead to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Develops and implements on-prem and cloud-based strategic technology plan and oversees the day to day operations of a team of InfoSec Architects who support Fannie Mae’s technology stack both on-premise and the Cloud based environment
- Responsible for the functionality, quality, value and timely delivery of products and services within our AWS, Network Protection, Big Data and Endpoint Protection Portfolio that supports the desired InfoSec Cloud capabilities for all lines of business
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the contingency environment for all critical business applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a major business interruption or disaster.
- Plan or lead projects designed to develop and test new methodologies and systems for recovery of the critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure. Create policies and procedures for data center work.
- Work with internal and external auditors to verify controls and address gaps accordingly.
- Plan, manage, document, and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff. Make provision for their technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training opportunities.
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Computer Science or IT/IS
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Works at the highest level to provide expert advice and counsel to Senior Infor Leadership, IT Project teams, and Users of architectural environments that are complex in nature (typically crossing function/location lines). This individual is expected to already possess a deep understanding of both Public and Private Cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
- Serves as a leader in the AWS space for InfoSec interfacing with internal and external customers and other parts of InfoSec.
- AWS Cloud Services experience; solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through various tools both AWS native and third-party.
- Oversee the building and delivery of Cloud-based security services internally, while also leveraging third-party Cloud service providers (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure Security Architecture that includes security controls across the technology stack.
- Strong knowledge of networking, IAM, enterprise logging, SIEM, API Management, containerization, CI/CD, and security assessment tools/methodologies.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly matrixed organization.
- Attracts, develops, and retains highly talented staff, conducts talent management and succession planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior Financial Services and consulting experience a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59477