Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Required
- 5+ years of Related Experience
- At least 5+ years of development experience with proficiency with at least one of the following backend languages or environment; Java, Python, Node, .NET, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Salesforce platform
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Sales Cloud and/or Lightning Communities
- Deep understanding of the limitations on the Salesforce platform, specifically with governor limits and best practices in delivering solutions
- Experience in working with complex Salesforce environments
- You pride yourself in writing clean code, test thoroughly, strong documentation, and high-test coverage
- Conducts code review in accordance with recommendations
- Knowledge in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API would be a plus
- Experience with integration Salesforce with 3rd party APIs
- Experience working with source repositories like GIT and SVN
- Understand limitations of different user licenses
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Req ID: 59395