Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Shape and execute reporting strategy for data collected from applications and related processes within the department. Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
Develop new ESG reports and their related assessment tools, metrics and data management systems. Provide subject matter expertise on ESG metrics. Conduct research and determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure data relevance and quality through appropriate selection of data sources across the company, sound data collection, data quality tests and strong data management. Develop appropriate strategies for dealing with data quality issues. Effectively use software and systems in support of work
- Support the development of impact metrics for current and new reports and tools
- Collaborate with internal groups to extract data required for analysis and to develop enterprise data architecture for ESG metrics.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls for public reporting.
- Able to write compellingly on the impact of environmental, social and governance metrics and commitments.
- Provide ongoing analysis of academic literature and market dynamics regarding regulatory, social, environmental and governance trends to ensure competitiveness of existing approaches, and to identify potential opportunities and risks. Recommend enhancements.
- Create and manage project management plans for cross-functional teams.
- Passion for aligning financial returns with societal impact
4+ years of experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Knowledge of global standards related to ESG, social responsibility and impact investing within global capital markets
Strong understanding of ESG criteria, with familiarity with rating agencies, investor ESG processes, climate and social measurement methodologies related to Green Bonds, Social Bonds or related impact securities
Expertise in building relationships across business units and corporate functions to influence process or policy changes
Strong quantitative analytics experience in data management and analysis
Experience with data architecture and developing data interface across multiple systems
Experience working with large data sets to clean and standardize data, flag and investigate outliers and anomalies, and identify trends and data patterns
Experience utilizing a variety of statistical, mathematical, and/or analytical tools in order to design, develop, and evaluate data analytics
Advanced MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel) skills
Experience with Data Science languages (Python, R, Scala, Java HTML 5 SQL)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59365