Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Examine a customer's ecosystem of interactions with Fannie Mae. They will develop and use customer profiles to articulate a detailed visualization of customer values, processes, pain points and goals that helps drive experience strategy and execution for a suite of experiential touchpoints. Use the latest design and development practices to create customer-centric solutions.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience by gaining a deep understanding through research
- Create detailed journey mapping and user flow documentation for an ecosystem interactions through digital and other channels
- Utilize customer journey mapping and service design blueprinting processes to develop insights about customer needs, expectations, pain points and opportunities
- Develop profiles of various customer archetypes and personas to guide the evolution of experiences
- Conduct user research activities to gain insights. This includes empathy interviews, ethnographic observation, workflow analysis and contextual inquiry of users as well as customer service representatives and other subject matter experts
Education Level Required (if any)
- Bachelors degree
- 4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Experience developing ethnographic research (qualitative & quantitative) and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
• Proficiency in conducting deep trend analysis and research of interesting exemplars in the marketplace
• Fluency in cultivating unique ideas through facilitation of multidisciplinary workshops, meetings and immersion sessions
• Proficiency using divergent design thinking techniques for the conceptual development of products and services
• Proficiency communicating design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, service models, customer journeys, system maps and/or infographics
• A background with product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development
• Experience observing and engaging audiences within the markets of interest to test commercialization assumptions
• Understanding of business design and its application in driving business innovationEMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59329