Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Analyst on Green and Healthy Housing Financing team will support loan production and product management, interact directly with external customers on deals, lead Lender trainings, and work extensively with environmental and loan data to derive key business insights. The Green and Healthy Housing Financing team develops and markets Green and Healthy Housing financing products for multifamily housing to create positive environmental, social, and financial benefits for the community.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with the team to develop, implement, and monitor customized business solutions to meet both Fannie Mae and customer goals and objectives.
- Function as the primary contact on deal-related questions for 10-15 lenders.
- Lead lender and borrower training on Green and Healthy Housing financing products.
- Partner with management, recommend business solutions based on analysis of internal and market data.
- Resolve all customer requests in a timely fashion. Anticipate customer needs and coordinate appropriate internal and external response.
- Partner with Technology, Data, and Reporting teams to ensure that loan data is accurately captured and reported.
- Partner with Communications and Legal to develop marketing and outreach materials for lenders and borrowers.
- Assure compliance with all policies, procedures and delegations as relating to customer engagement.
- Track, manage, approve and process invoices, documents, approvals and other transaction-related activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Green Financing business with lender customers and multifamily owners.
- Actively participate on special project teams as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Understanding of the multifamily mortgage industry and fixed income securities
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills, including the ability to use Excel functions to manage large data files and databases, create charts and graphs, and extract business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to lead client training and meetings, speak on panels to industry experts, create marketing and training material, and present technical material clearly in Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable learning engineering principles related to building equipment and systems, including HVAC, lighting, plumbing and solar
- Ability to communicate technical principles clearly to non-technical customers and partners
- Effective project management skills, including managing project timelines and goals with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to define, track, quantify and analyze metrics and data points related to energy, water, carbon, and the environment
- Knowledge of energy and water efficiency and green building principles desired but not required
- Knowledge of US EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager desired but not required
- Certified Energy Manager, LEED Green Associate, LEED AP or other energy/water certifications desired but not required
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59206