Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Customer Account Manager II joins the Multifamily Customer Engagement team to support DUS lenders. Applies comprehensive understanding of Multifamily customer account management to maximize external relationships with Multifamily lenders and borrowers. Negotiate pricing and develop Multifamily deal structure terms. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform analyses requested by management. Promote and sell Multifamily products and services.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze multifamily transactions with limited supervision. Negotiate pricing and develop Multifamily deal structure terms. Alert team members on key issues.
- Support the Director and/or team members in managing Multifamily customer accounts. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, respond to customer requests, and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare reports and analyses to track customer and deal team performance.
- Participate in formulating strategies to achieve corporate and account level qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Support customers in creating, implementing, and marketing effective Multifamily loan products for targeted borrowers.
- Perform individually or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; degree in Finance or Economics preferred
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Must have at least 4 years of demonstrated experience analyzing multifamily real estate transactions
- Experience with multiple multifamily asset types, preferred
- Ability to balance multiple lenders' transactions and projects
- Highly effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience collaborating across the organization with multi-functional groups
- GSE experience, a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59201