Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
- Work directly with transformation office leaders to plan, coordinate and deliver key inputs for a portfolio of digital transformation initiatives
- Develop conceptual approaches and/or complex analyses, formulate insights, and prepare concise presentations to share recommendations with senior leaders
- Work closely with business unit leaders to identify and solve problems critical to the transformation as they drive full projects / workstreams
- Provide consulting support. Draft documents and coordinate deliverables.
- Lead the operational and supporting aspects of coordinating digital strategy development, strategic plan formulation, and related processes
- Build credibility of new transformation initiatives through direct, personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders
- Collect data/information needed to support analyses from multiple sources. Analyze business performance, design and execute regular self-assessments against objectives.
- Monitor transformation metrics and use metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Perform complex strategic planning projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects
EMPLOYMENTEducation Level Required
- Bachelor Degree or EquivalentArea of Study Preferred
- Business, Finance or MarketingMinimum Experience
- 6-8 years of related experienceSpecialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience developing recommendations for complex, ambiguous, and conceptually challenging problems by ideating, applying/developing frameworks, articulating assumptions, and highlighting tradeoffs
- Proven ability to develop compelling and concise presentation materials for senior executive stakeholders in an iterative manner
- Strong knowledge of strategic planning, execution and portfolio management for digital transformation efforts and/or in Agile management contexts
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be both a strong individual contributor and team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test-and-learn environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate in a structured, precise and compelling manner
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 59112