Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Be a part of the team that performs duties related to Supplier Relationship Management for Fannie Mae. Work in a collaborative environment with business units and functional areas, to deliver innovative solutions within supplier management. Responsible to support the management of multiple key suppliers. These suppliers may cover a variety of functions and business units. The SPRM Specialist II will be required to work in a strategic capacity to support Business Units ensuring suppliers are being managed against agreed to Contractual Service Level Agreements. With guidance from senior team members, provide guidance on ways to enhance processes in order to identify and implement service improvements that will provide value to Fannie Mae. Responsible for ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to and for ensuring that appropriate documentation exists for all of their assigned suppliers.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support supplier performance assessment(s) by gathering data through surveys, direct interaction with the BU, financial analysis, risk assessments, etc., and tracking supplier performance against KPI’s/SLA’s and any regulatory requirements.
- Plan, organize, and execute periodic business reviews to report on overall performance with internal stakeholders for keys suppliers.
- Support the business units in development of action/improvement plans and ongoing monitoring activities to ensure successful implementation of those plans.
- Foster a partnering culture with members of Corporate Procurement to ensure value is derived for Fannie Mae and drive innovation and/ or productivity of suppliers.
- Provide input on classifying the Supply Base for appropriate supplier oversight.
- Monitor and ensure Service Level Agreements are being monitored and adhered to amongst our most critical and significant suppliers.
- Conduct special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experienced Supplier-Relationship Specialist with a solid understanding of Compliance, Risk, and Supplier Profiling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of reading alerts and summarizing finds and escalating to appropriate person.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to define standard and customized reporting to meet management requirements.
- Prior experience working on business change initiatives with an understanding of the project life cycle.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are necessary.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 58998