Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Joining the Multifamily Policy and Governance team, the Multifamily Policy Guide Analyst will liaise between partner areas related to risk governance activities to ensure timely guide updates and publications. Contribute to the identification of gaps in the existing and development of new business processes. Draft and/or update risk policies/procedures and delegations. Provide key contributions during the internal/external examinations and remediation of identified issues. Act as a project manager for cross-functional projects, including issue remediation. Contribute meaningfully to a development of communication program, inclusive of training on changes and updates to policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in managing efforts and projects related to risk policies/procedures development.
- Coordinate with other members of the Multifamily Guide team to ensure timely publications.
- Process Guide updates through the DUS Navigate case workflow from drafting through publication.
- Collaborate with business units and legal to draft Guide wording.
- Coordinate content reviews with internal stakeholders, Lenders, and FHFA.
- Design and test new DUS Navigate application functionality.
- Assist in managing projects related to remediation of control gaps in processes.
- Provide key contributions to process engineering efforts related to support areas.
- Present at business meetings for various audiences, as required.
- Assist in leading the development and/or management of a communication program, inclusive of training on changes or updates to policies/standards/procedures, methodologies, and/or regulatory changes.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience communicating (verbal and written) across multiple business units and with people of all levels.
- Experience in technical writing and writing instructional and policy materials.
- Experience managing projects, following-up to ensure deliverables are completed timely, and dealing with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of the mortgage industry and the role that the Government Sponsored Enterprises play.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58966