Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Our Corporate Functions team is seeking a Drupal Developer to help build out our corporate and business websites. Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API for the Drupal platform. Collaborate with a product owner to understand the requirements and provide a technical solution that supports the business requirements.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Custom programming and web application developer, that has worked with the Acquia Drupal Platform.
• Work within an Agile team with a product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed.
• Proficient in enterprise development with Drupal 8 (specifically Acquia Drupal preferred)
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Leverage Acquia BLT scripts for Build and Deploy to Acquia environment, ability to update Jenkins scripts for testing code and deployments.
• Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Intermediate proficiency in using GIT/Bitbucket repository.
• Intermediate proficiency in PHP/Symfony.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
2-4 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
•3+ years' experience with web application development and 1+ years of working with Acquia Drupal Platform
•Proficient in enterprise development with Drupal 8 (specifically Acquia Drupal preferred)
•Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
•Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
•Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT and Subversion
•Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
•Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
•Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
•Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
•REST Web Services
•Proficient in NodeJS development
•Experience with SSO technologies (SAML2.0)
•Experience with Agile Projects (JIRA or Rally experience if possible)
•Experience with Acquia Cloud
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58936