Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Senior Social Media Marketing Specialist will help shape process and governance models by establishing Fannie Mae’s social center of excellence and influencing social strategy. The ideal candidate will be a social media subject matter specialist that enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives with the goal of informing strategic intent for social content.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implement social process and governance including intake, security management plans, standards for platforms, etc.
- Execute on channel strategies, social media playbook, publishing/moderation guidelines, etc. that meet best practices and drive innovation for the company
- Manage content calendar for all social media content supporting enterprise specific social channels in accordance with a content strategy
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Mine insights and analyze trends, best/worst performing content and report key learnings
- Coordinate with legal, media relations, compliance and risk teams to assure social governance policies and procedures are met when publishing to channels and engaging with consumers
- Represent the Social Media Team across the enterprise as a social media subject matter specialist, consulting with teams who are interested in activating on social media and providing counsel for how to strategically activate while also complying with industry regulations and mitigating known risks
- Keeping a pulse on platform innovations and industry trends to identify future strategic opportunities
- Negotiate and develop strategic partnerships while strengthening and building internal/external relationships
- Help identify opportunities for new strategies and tactics to test-and-learn that leverage social media into achieving line of business goals
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Be a social media GURU (we’re talking: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- 3-5 years of social media marketing strategy experience, including analyzing, planning, and executing social media campaigns
- 2-4 years of experience building and managing social media content calendars and using tools such as Sprinklr
- Experience managing or developing social/digital performance reports, uncovering insights that can be used to optimize current campaigns or applied as learnings to future campaigns
- Ability to identify opportunities for new strategies and tactics to test and learn that leverage social into achieving business goals
- Be an INFLUENCER
- Ability to drive insights and learnings that influence and optimize Fannie Mae’s publishing agenda
- 1-3 years of experience working with creative teams, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, and developing paid media strategies for social
- KNOW your brand
- 1-3 years of experience developing and continuously refining processes and standards for brand governance
- Experience in community engagement, moderation, and social listening
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58885