Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Lead Social Media Marketing Specialist will engage with current and potential external partners in as the lead executor on various assignments to optimize business opportunities. Their work will achieve the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. This role will help develop the social media marketing strategy across the enterprise, as well manage the campaign process from end-to-end.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the enterprise to understand business objectives with the goal of informing strategic intent for social content. They will brief creative teams, provide strategic guidance for paid media support, and be responsible for measuring the results of social media initiatives and applying learnings to future social content.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with and inspire creative teams with smart strategies, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, developing paid media strategies for social, and influencing others across a variety of marketing functions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution while adhering to tight timelines, also making sure efforts are meeting the business needs at every touch point
- Represent the social media team across the enterprise as a social media subject matter expert, consulting with teams who are interested in activating on social media and providing counsel for how to strategically activate while also complying with industry regulations and mitigating known risks
- Optimize marketing strategies informed by past results, market changes and consumer insights
- Stay current with industry trends and competitive strategies to identify potential challenges and opportunities in the short and long term
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years of experience in developing and implementing social media strategies for a variety of clients at an agency or large, complex organization.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 3+ years’ experience running paid social campaigns
- Experience developing and executing paid social media campaigns across several of the major social platforms; including knowledge of social media best practices and guidelines including: targeting, KPI development, and high-level understanding of paid social media
- Demonstrates an ability to use data, analytics, and audience metrics to measure and drive growth
- Make strategic recommendations that drive social performance including engagement, impressions, or conversions, and optimize marketing strategies informed by past results, market changes and customer insights
- Identify opportunities for new strategies and tactics to test and learn that leverage social into achieving business goals
- Possesses a strong client service orientation and account management skills.
- Deep expertise across major social platforms and systems, including: Sprinklr, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Proven ability to develop and oversee the creative marketing process including writing and presenting creative briefs and the day-to-day management of agencies
- Demonstrated history of delivering marketing innovation for large scale brands
- Persuasive communicator both orally and in writing as well as strong presentation skills
- Keen process orientation and ability to work independently to resolve problems, yet with a strategic sense for how and when to effectively manage up
Req ID: 58851