Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Project Greenfield was created by leaders at Fannie Mae to develop the next generation of mortgage lending products. The team is small, agile, innovative and fast-paced. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will wear many hats, work with cutting edge technology, and help to create products that will radically improve the house purchasing experience.
● Support the testing and release of compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale.
● Monitor and identify risks.
● Coordinate various quality reviews across groups.
● Develop and maintain an automated test suite for all production systems.
● Develop and implement a functional test plan for all production releases.
● Implement a workflow for continuous deployment in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Degree in computer science or related degree
- 4 or more years of directly related experience
- 4+ years experience testing production software applications across the stack
- 3+ years experience with the following technologies: Testrail or other test planning tools, ALM tools, Automated testing tools
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related degree, or relevant experience.
- Experience in an early-mid stage startup environment, where product/market fit is continuing to be evaluated, re-evaluated and recalibrated
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must love quality assurance and value the efforts of all team members.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects and toolsets.
- Flexible, adaptable, independent and reliable.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58813