Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Alliance Team Manager will manage a team responsible for creating long-lasting relationships with Fannie Mae's third-party software providers. Must possess strong multi-level relationship-building including those at the executive level. Responsible for providing feedback, developing, and executing attainable and strategic plans to help drive and meet market needs.
- Manages activities around partnerships with third-party software providers to ensure our partners can take full advantage of Fannie Mae's product offering and technology integrations to help drive digital transformation within the mortgage industry.
- Manages a team responsible for the latest developments of Fannie Mae’s partners; providing feedback; developing and executing attainable and strategic plans to help drive and meet market needs.
- Supports the team with integration of new products with existing partners and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues.
- Fosters collaboration between the team and partners to develop a clear roadmap of goals and execute against Fannie Mae's product/program strategy.
- Identifies, coordinates, and manages training and development needs in support of employee development. Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Coaches, mentors, and develops staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Develops an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively seeks ways to improve the functioning of the unit through process improvement ideas and implementation, keeping abreast of strategic and business issues, and actively engaged in cross-functional meetings in order to optimize solutions to business issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6 – 8+ years of related experience
- Seeks new and innovative ways of working, demonstrating an inquisitive mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and negotiate.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 58774