Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Analyst I will work in Fannie Mae's Capital Markets division. This position will serve in a support role and assist in daily capital markets activities of inputting trades, creating reports and/or analyzing data.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Track market activities; provide daily pricing and transactional support to the team which may include supervised execution of trades.
- Develop understanding of internal valuation and risk models and use these tools to assist with analysis.
- Build proficiency with market data sources (Bloomberg, Yield book, etc).
- Participate in team discussions, represent the desk in internal discussions with key stakeholders as needed and prepare management reports.
- Develop and build strong relationships with internal customers through regular dialogue.
- Contribute to the process of model and technology improvement across various analytic and database tools. Participate in testing system enhancements.
- Update desk procedures and look for opportunities to improve processes.
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Education Level Preferred(if any)
Area of Study Required (if any)
Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Certifications Required (if any)
Certifications Preferred(if any)
0 - 2 years related experience in mortgage banking and/or capital markets.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLSEMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58740