Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Fannie Mae’s Digital Marketing team is hiring a Director, Digital Marketing Analytics to define, build and drive a holistic analytics strategy for our digital channels. This is a new role and, as the leader, you will get to shape this function for Fannie Mae’s marketing and digital journey. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, possessing extensive experience with web analytics and a proven track record of shaping digital strategy with data. Partnering with senior marketing, business, and technology leaders, you will craft our marketing analytics roadmap and framework, balancing strategy and execution. You will be the analytics and data integrations subject matter expert across all of Fannie Mae’s digital marketing channels including web, email, social, search, display and affiliates. This role will report to the VP, Digital Marketing. At Fannie Mae, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the United States on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other as we shape and lead the standards of the housing industry.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Deliver high quality, timely and actionable insights that define opportunities and risks and translate into clear recommendations with associated implications for the business, spanning fanniemae.com, Fannie Mae social media properties, search, email and display.
- Establish operational objectives for marketing measurement (Including attribution, dashboarding, and campaign analytics). Successfully manage team, internal partners, and external partners to complete these objectives and be the thought leader to help align business activities to measurable business value.
- Build and develop a team of highly skilled analysts to deliver best-in-class reporting and dashboarding solutions for multiple levels of the business (marketing partners, business partners, executive leadership).
- Act as product owner over Fannie Mae’s marketing measurement solutions, strategically setting team priorities to align with overall business goals.
- Lead the development of in-house analytics capabilities; work with Marketing Technology team for relevant platform solutions and help manage technology onboarding and integrations as needed.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
10+ years analytics experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making through influence, with forward-looking and solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to devise actionable insights that translate into clear recommendations with associated implications for the business, spanning fanniemae.com, Fannie Mae social media properties, search, email and display
- Experience using Tableau, or related data visualization tool
- Ability to create reporting and dashboard solutions for multiple audiences
- Proven ability to develop in house analytics capabilities
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of Google 360, Google Tag Manager, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, SalesForce CRM is helpful
- MBA, or related advanced education, nice to have
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58710