Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Apply comprehensive knowledge of recruitment principles, concepts, practices, and standards in performing complex duties related to planning and administering the organization's efforts to recruit new employees in keeping up with a competitive market. Conduct and schedule telephone and in-person interviews, screen candidates, and recommend placement of prospective employees. Contribute to special projects and help train and develop new members to the recruiting team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop strategic recruiting plans for the assigned business groups, based on the business strategy, talent strategy, diversity efforts, and workforce plans.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships throughout the client business groups and within HR.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
- Consult with hiring managers to clearly understand their short and long-term staffing needs and provide insight into the current labor market.
- Develop and executive a comprehensive sourcing strategy for client/job assignments, utilizing assigned sourcing tools, networking events, and other marketing channels to promote job opportunities and the Fannie Mae employment brand.
- Utilize data analytics and knowledge of complex recruitment issues (i.e. data gathered during sourcing, labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, competitive intelligence) to influence and advise on the acquisition of talent.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and promote the Fannie Mae employment brand throughout each step of the recruiting process.
- Manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition setup and posting through sourcing and offer acceptance.
- Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity in Taleo, and adhering to all relevant compliance and legal requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
Education Level Required
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong understanding of IT positions and technology terms is required. Previous experience recruiting in the IT space is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in agency or corporate recruiting.
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and influence hiring managers and other business partners at all levels (Manager, Director and Officer).
- Demonstrated ability to function as a subject matter expert and trusted internal-consultant to various stakeholders.
- Previous experience sourcing and recruiting candidates for multiple skill sets and demonstrated ability to handle high recruiting volume.
- Ability to provide value-added recruiting knowledge to hiring managers including market intelligence, interviewing best practices and offer negotiation tactics.
- Must have strong operational discipline and organizational skills.
- Previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58694