Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gather requirements for business intelligence (BI) reports by working with accounting teams
- Create solution specifications documents for report developers to convert accounting requirements to technical requirements
- Create/modify BI reports
- Provide support to accounting teams for monthly close and quarterly disclosures
- Validate reports and request report sign offs from end users.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Master or other advanced degree preferred
- Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Finance specialization preferred
- 4-6 years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58686