Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating for administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess business operations and processes of assigned office or business unit to identify inefficiencies in procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and ways in which systems supporting these can be enhanced.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Create, design, and format technical specifications including descriptive text, process flows, and other information needed to describe required system changes for development, QA, and other units; serve on project team accomplishing these functions.
- Provide support to applications in production by tracking production problems and troubleshooting them to sustain application in production.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s), or develop specifications for such queries or analyses to be performed by others.
- Serve as team, project, or technical lead in project involving definition of business processes or development of technical/business specifications for new or modified business management or operational software.
Education Level Required
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Education Level Preferred
Master or Other Advanced Degree
Area of Study Preferred
Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Finance
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Metric/KPI development and analysis
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58662