Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Manage and monitor customer (lenders, servicers, and other partners) performance with the goal of safeguarding corporate assets and mitigating operations and financial risk. Provide expertise to customers in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Conduct research and problem-solving on complex issues.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult with customers regarding performance in areas such as servicing, investor reporting, delivery accuracy, custodial account management, document control, reporting, loss mitigation, and lender compliance. Assist customers in complying with guidelines and servicing and selling requirements. Ensure that disclosures are accurate.
- Manage complex reporting, re-pricing, remitting, and reconciling activities. Analyze data, research issues and exceptions, and make appropriate changes.
- Implement quality control measures. Conduct in-depth root cause analyses of customer problems and issues. Propose solutions. Facilitate implementation.
- Conduct on-site reviews and recommend potential new customers, where applicable. Evaluate customer staff capabilities to integrate the firm's work rules with customer's servicing operations.
- Advise on new, non-traditional products.
- Build and improve internal and external customer relationships. Anticipate needs. Provide training when necessary.
- Design, develop, monitor, and update workflow processes. Ensure processes respond to operational risk and control objectives, process improvement goals, and achievement of business goals.
- May review systems to enhance control and simplify operations. Support technology group by testing system enhancements prior to release.
- May perform complex projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Qualified candidates must have recent servicing experience Expert familiarity of Fannie Mae Servicing Guide.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand complex problems and scenarios and recommend solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork driven and customer/results oriented.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58646