Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Applies comprehensive knowledge of project management to perform complex activities related to overseeing and managing the operational aspects of one or more projects within a business unit. Participate in analyzing issues and future needs to identify projects that support the business strategic plan, achieve business goals and objectives, and/or improve or streamline functions. Monitor daily operations and provide direction to and assist subordinate staff. May operate cross-functionally within the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities to advance the work of one or more projects. Plan, document, review, and manage subordinate performance, when applicable.
- Develop implementation plans. Allocate and coordinate resources. Develop methods for monitoring project progress.
- Develop, monitor, and review project budgets. Verify expenditures vs. actual. Explain variances.
- Establish schedules and priorities. Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics, staffing statistics, resource tracking, unit progress, issue tracking, and staff meetings.
- Manage administrative tasks to include access requests, space management, equipment procurement and tracking, and contractor requisitions and work orders.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures. Adhere to corporate and business unit standards and procedures. Obtain required approvals.
- Provide technology support and input. Track opportunities for technology improvements. Make recommendations for enhancements.
- Manage key internal and external relationships. Resolve concerns on significant matters. Ensure positive outcomes.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Process development and process design experience, highly desirable.
- Paralegal background (coursework, certification, degree or experience), highly desirable.
- Familiarity with commercial lending or commercial/corporate transactions, a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58631