Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Reporting to the Senior Director of eGRC Business Integration, the eGRC Business Liaison has a dual mandate of assigned first line adoption for risk and compliance requirements and enablement of second line programs through effective use of the eGRC platform. The eGRC Business Liaison will work together with GRC Functional Architects, end user reporting, and business analysts to support the overall adoption.
The eGRC Business Liaisons are leaders and influencers for ensuring consistency of the eGRC process across Fannie Mae. Individuals are also accountable for providing coaching to team members, customers and partners while proactively identifying improvements to both the Company’s risk profile and cost of risk management.
The eGRC Business Liaisons will provide input and participate in the Product Owner and First Line Business Advisory Council which will be comprised of senior members across First and Second Line Risk functions, Audit, EPMO and Technology.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be a trusted partner of the “Business Product Owner”; elicit business requirements from first, second and third line groups while applying senior level influence to drive requirements in a manner that will advance integrated risk and compliance processes/functions across the company. This role will be responsible for ensuring integration of business needs, driving appropriate prioritization and delivering practical methods for adoption of the eGRC capabilities.
- Work with other Business Liaisons, business partners and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into a eGRC process architecture and technology requirements that would drive both usability and cost efficiency.
- Demonstrate value through proactive identification of eGRC platform improvements that will advance the usability and capability of the eGRC tools and data.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Product including functionality and the relationship to other Products, both within Risk Works and through data integration
- Participate in SIT testing, ensuring readiness for UAT; Work with Product Owners to ensure adequate participation from the business groups during UAT, including testing to validate other product enhancements have no impact, where appropriate.
- Work with End User Reporting to develop new or enhance existing reporting according to Product Owner requirements and resolve any reporting issues that occur through day-to-day operations.
- Proactive identification of additional opportunities to streamline the Business Groups processes around risk assessment, compliance management, issue management, metrics, reporting and related processes within the eGRC Platform.
Bachelor degree or equivalent
10 years related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Critical experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 10 years business experience in any combination of Mortgage Servicing, Technology and Operations, Financial Services or Second Line/Corporate functions
- Minimum of 5 years of multi-module GRC implementations and operations
- Minimum of 5 years of Operational or Enterprise Risk Management
- Exceptional experience influencing, collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in matrix organization.
- Program and/or Change management experience in an Agile environment
- Business technology analysis
- Reporting and information dissemination
- Business Process Management
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58534