Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
The Director of eGRC Delivery and Execution will lead the design and implementation of efficient processes to drive effective risk management through our enterprise-wide RiskWorks program. Coordinate strategy execution and cross-functionally engage project teams and stakeholders in order to advance multiple, major corporate strategic initiatives. In conjunction with senior management, proactively identify project interdependencies across initiatives and business units and manage and influence issue resolution. Advise on, make recommendations and develop solutions for stakeholders on issue execution to ensure timely implementation of initiative. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow. Position requires strong judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills. Operate cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a strong bias for execution and the ability to translate strategy into action in overseeing and managing the operational aspects of the Operating Plan program which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of major, corporate strategic initiatives.
- Serve as central coordinating body between internal and external partners, using strong negotiation, relationship management and communication skills to ensure parties are appropriately informed, engaged and driving desired results in support of strategic initiatives
- Identify project interdependencies and ensure stakeholders understand and operate with these interdependencies in mind. Review project status and ensure progress is in line with overall program goals. Develop and manage planning across initiatives
- Assess time sensitive project issues, develop solutions, and coordinate the implementation of those resolutions in order to meet overall program productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Perform intervention, conflict management and problem-solving with project managers, management teams across the business, internal and external partners, and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Develop mechanisms to monitor progress of multiple projects across-initiatives and ensure alignment with overall program goals.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and documentation of common procedures that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to corporate and business unit standards and procedures.
- Report to senior management on the operating plan program's integration and dependency plan production, activities, and efforts.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- May plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
8-10 years related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Demonstrated experience managing requirements elicitation through implementation in a matrixed environment
Demonstrated ability to consult/influence business partners and clients and build presentations for executive management
Ability to simplify complex processes
Strong ability to marshal resources and orchestrate multiple activities to accomplish goals
Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to ensure consistency with execution of enterprise-wide risk activities and projects
Demonstrated understanding and application of non-financial risk management concepts and eGRC tools
Program/Change management in an Agile environment, preferred
Managed software development and deployment teams, preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58516