Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Under supervision, works to maximize relationships on external Multifamily customer accounts, and promote and sell the firm's products and services. Prepare accurate, current and accessible reports. Perform special projects requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze multifamily transactions with supervision.
- Support the Director and/or team members in managing Multifamily customer accounts. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, respond to customer requests, and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare reports and analyses to track customer and deal team performance.
- Participate in formulating strategies to achieve corporate and account level qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Support customers in creating, implementing, and marketing effective Multifamily loan products for targeted borrowers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience analyzing multifamily real estate transactions.
- Experience with multiple multifamily asset types, preferred.
- Ability to balance multiple lenders' transactions and projects.
- Highly effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating across the organization with multi-functional groups.
- GSE experience, a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 58456