Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in performing assignments related to shooting high quality commercial videos for internal and external use. Exercise independent judgment in conducting research and determining methods and procedures for new and special assignments. Must be highly collaborative and work well with teams in an agency-style environment. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Shoot both documentary and scripted videos on location.
- Shoot green screen and studio videos.
- Provide excellent lighting design in a wide range of environments.
- Work with a team of producers/directors, audio operators, and grips on some productions, and work solo on occasional one-man-band style productions.
- Provide collaborative input to the style in which a project should be shot based on the brief for the project.
- Discover and report new camera technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrate and possess understanding of storytelling, design and editorial processes, as well as the ability to integrate them all with high production value.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Highly skilled in shooting cinematic video using the Sony PXW-FS7M2K and A7S2 camera systems, or similar commercial equipment. Must be familiar with LUTs, and adjusting menu and camera settings for best results.
- Determine shutter angles/speeds, filter factors, camera distance, depth of field and focus, angles of view, and other technical variables to produce desired effects
- Must possess an excellent eye for composition, lighting and movement.
- Must be skilled at shooting with gimbled rigs such as the Ronin M or similar; and slider systems like the Dana dollie.
- Must be skilled with high-end lighting systems and professional grip electric gear.
- Must be able to perform basic audio functions as part of occasional one-man-band projects.
- Must be able to survey locations for potential problems and coordinate necessary changes prior to shooting.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment inside a corporate setting.
- Directing experience is a plus - especially in an agency environment with professional and non-professional talent.
- Must be deadline driven and work efficiently inside time constraints.
- Must provide excellent customer service and have strong influencing skills.
- Must place a high emphasis on professionalism, teamwork and reliability.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and other applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, a plus - but not mandatory
- Must submit links to samples of your work
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Ability to lift or carry production equipment, cameras, lights, cases and other standard gear
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58445