Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
We are seeking a highly-motivated top-performer to join us in the Single Family Front Office. This position will operate under general supervision in representing a business unit or project on administrative matters to include, but not limited to: executive coordination, communications, event planning, travel coordination, project management and data analysis.
Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, this person will compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by the Executive Vice President of Single Family and his Front Office.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, support offices, and the like.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend technology enhancements.
- May assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform less complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred
Business, Finance or Management
0-2 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
If you have professional experience in business, marketing, and/or communications, or if you have the following attributes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Strong customer service mindset with high level of professionalism, discretion, and grace under pressure
- Proactive approach with a focus on continuous improvement
- Flexible, team-player mentality who is comfortable with – and energized by – change
- Microsoft Office required – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58422