Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Develops and implements sourcing strategies to provide a sustainable pipeline of executive talent. Leads recruiting for all executive roles from internal and external sources, managing full-cycle recruitment strategy for multiple openings. Researches and manages relationship with third party executive referral sources.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads recruiting for all executive roles from internal and external sources
- Proactively sources, contacts and assesses executive level talent within the market
- Partners with senior leaders and H.R. to develop search strategies and proactively recruit for executive openings
- Implements sourcing strategies and tactics to build qualified and diverse candidate pools
- Builds strong relationships and pipelines over time with candidates, including passive and active candidates
- Consult with talent planning to facilitate internal movement
- Manages the recruitment strategy for multiple openings, from the initial research and planning phase to candidate identification, assessment, development and presentation
- Researches and manages relationship with third party retained search firms and other executive referral sources
- Consults with senior management on candidate recommendations, hiring decisions and employment packages as well as maintaining a compliant process
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Must possess at least two years of experience at an executive search firm.
- Ability to partner and build credibility with all levels of management to define strategic objectives and executive hiring needs.
- Demonstrated experience talent mapping and creating robust search strategies.
- Confidence in managing all aspects the recruiting lifecycle, inclusive of complex offer conversations.
- Proven experience conducting market research for executive talent profiles to identify hiring leads.
- Strong professional judgment and decision-making abilities on confidential subjects.
- Ability to manage relationships with key executive search partners, ensuring they are delivering on commitments.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices and experience with a variety of applicant tracking systems strongly preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 58388