Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
Join our newly-created Enterprise Marketing team! Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Director, this Marketing Specialist will operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex marketing duties to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners. Their work will achieve the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and product. The Marketing Specialist will provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards tailored to various clients across the enterprise. Autonomously leading their own projects, the Marketing Specialist will utilize an array of knowledge and experience to conduct research and problem-solving on highly significant matters.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute strategies to expand volume and increase customer base. Manage key internal and external relationships.
- Consult with current and potential external partners in developing programs, products, and initiatives. Review market research and present insights and in-market learning.
- Conduct strategic planning for accounts. Provide consulting support, best practices, and project management. Support customers in developing outreach strategies and events and identifying key markets.
- Analyze industry trends. Monitor political or policy issues. Attend trade conferences. May coordinate workshops or conduct focus groups and industry studies.
- Propose and support development of technology and product updates.
- Collaborate with internal partners in resolving issues that impede market growth.
- Organize and provide customer education and product training.
- Design and develop processes to track, monitor, and report progress. Produce reports. Deliver presentations.
- May complete highly complex marketing projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
2 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 3+ years marketing strategy and multi-channel execution experience
- Experience working with and managing internal and external creative teams and advertising agencies
- Experience leading and being part of cross functional teams
- Able to work autonomously with direction as needed
- Able to communicate effectively and influence across levels and functions through verbal and written formats
- Understanding of corporate social responsibility or ESG issues, a plus
- B2B marketing strategy experience, a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58358