Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Joining the Enterprise Risk Management team, the Product Analyst IV will coordinate testing and provide support to delivery teams for our Risk Works Program, which develops an enterprise standard for managing and reporting on risks. The Product Analyst IV is responsible for defining MVPs, product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and managing plans, issues, and risks.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development and product management. May assist in determining product deployment and rollout calendar with glide path to customer adoption, including definition of product registration activities.
- Establish, maintain and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to business processes and product development.
- May manage complex implementations. May lead activities around customer readiness for successful product adoption.
- Provide strategic product expertise and guidance on significant matters. Participate in development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for internal audiences.
- Provide input into approach for customer Training through webinars and focus group engagements.
- May develop communications plan including readiness and release notes for product rollout. May lead production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and ensure adoption readiness. Recommend enhancements.
- May lead cross functional teams in discovery for product by obtaining insights from stakeholders. May partner with team on new business strategies. Synthesizes data and dissemination of insights to assess customer needs and product opportunities.
- May maintains stakeholder relations and coordinate response on relevant product developments. Ensure future state alignment with business, technical and data architectures.
- Lead cross functions to ensure product/ enhancements quality meets expected business results. Lead test strategy and facilitate customer and end user testing through test & learn development iterations and closing the loop on customer feedback. May manage end to end business process impacts for cross functional/complex solutions.
- May lead multiple product analysts.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
6-8 years relevant experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must be highly organized with project management experience
- Must have previous experience with software development and testing lifecycle
- Must have demonstrated success soliciting customer feedback, building consensus, monitoring progress and results as well as responding to product related inquiries and providing findings on significant matters.
- Must have ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to vet results and influence decision making on approach
- Must have strong analytical skills in sourcing insights, identifying best practices and opportunities
- Experience in Risk Management and/or with GRC technology preferred
- Successful track record working in Agile environments and tools preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58356