Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Develop and execute operational processes that will enable flawless operational support for Fannie Mae’s learning programs and experiences. Be a primary partner to the VP of Fannie Mae University and work collaboratively with learning consultants across Fannie Mae University (FMU). Lead the strategic direction of determining the right level of technology systems that will simplify and improve the efficiency of access to learning and learning workflows. Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization's mission. Confer with leadership and divisional heads to determine impact and operational metrics for learning programs and the FMU team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with leadership to vet and implement the appropriate technology tools and processes.
- Identify solutions to improve the overall quality and efficiency of program services.
- Launch a unified learning presence and appropriate learning platforms for Fannie Mae. Unify all current online learning into a streamlined platform.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of learning services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts. Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Manage budget; supporting the financial planning and management of the FMU budget for the organization.
- Form and maintain partnerships and oversight with all key strategic vendors. Maintain transparent evaluation measures for learning programs and partner with Procurement on the vendor selection process and standards for the enterprise. Assess skill and relevance of commercial training vendors and evaluate their performance. Assess and acquire resources needed to present training.
- Plan a calendar of training programs for staff to utilize to improve technology skills, gain knowledge of the organization's culture, and administrative procedures, or acquire specific business knowledge relevant to the organization's lines of business.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of team. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- 8+ years of experience in training operations, talent management, human resources or a related area.
- Prior experience leading a geographically dispersed team is required. Experience managing in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to partner cross functionally in the delivery of key Learning and Development strategies and programs.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma. Continuous improvement, organizational design and change management skills.
- Experience with program/project management.
- Vendor management and purchasing experience.
- Exceptional relationship management and leadership coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize consultative approaches to solve problems in partnership with leaders across the organization.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems and influencing others to be part of the solution.
- High level communications skills that enable coaching. Has the ability to have challenging conversations with clients.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 58344