Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The selected candidate will be a key member of the Planview Product Team within the Enterprise Project Management Office at Fannie Mae and will ... Be accountable for all product financial analysis, model integrity and accuracy; Own the financial models within the application and engage in requirements and testing for all initiatives that include financials.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development and product management. May assist in determining product deployment and rollout calendar with glide path to customer adoption, including definition of product registration activities. Establish, maintain and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to business processes and product development
- May manage complex customer and vendor/Technology Solutions Provider (TSP)implementations. May lead activities around customer and TSP readiness for successful product adoption
- Provide strategic product expertise and guidance on significant matters. Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for internal and external audiences. Develop approach for customer Training (internal or external) through webinars, focus group engagements, lender advisory panels or onsite visits
- May work with SIM to design and develop marketing strategies. Develop communications plan including internal/external readiness, release notes, lender letters, Guide Announcements for product rollout. Manage effective product launch and timely adoption. Provide SIMs marketing support to ensure product competitiveness. May lead production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and ensure legal compliance and/or adoption readiness. Monitor and track regulatory mandate compliance and/or adoption readiness. Recommend enhancements
- Lead cross functional teams in discovery for product by obtaining insights from stakeholders, including Customer, CDT, SIM CXD and Marketing. May partner with lenders and customers on new business strategies. Synthesizes data and dissemination of insights to assess market needs and competitive product opportunities
- May maintains industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments. Ensure future state alignment with business, technical and data architectures and alignment with Tribe's North Star. Exceptionally strong analytical skills. Lead of participate in product epic discovery ; lead feature discovery
- Lead cross functions to ensure product/ enhancements quality meets expected business results. May lead test strategy and facilitate customer and end user testing through test & learn development iterations and closing the loop on customer feedback. Manage end to end business process impacts for cross functional/complex solutions
- May lead multiple product analysts. May be responsible for product adoption roadmap. May be responsible for regulatory mandates compliance adoption roadmap
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of related work experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A background in Finance is required.
- Experience leading data conversions and data migrations desired.
- Skills in critical thinking, sound judgment, analytical acumen, and data analysis.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and statistical analysis.
- Experience working with Microsoft Access databases.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with Planview products, specifically Planview Enterprise One, will be considered a plus.
- Experience with SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, ERP, PPM and other COTS products will be considered a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58274