Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Auditor - Specialty IV assists with planning, executing and reporting audits of complex functionalities and output of various information technology systems, applications or platforms/operating systems, financial and statistical models, or risk management activities for compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Fully demonstrate generalized knowledge of the mortgage industry and Fannie Mae's business operations. Fully demonstrate specialized knowledge of the mortgage industry and Fannie Mae's business operations as it applies to models, risk management, or technology systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply specialized technical knowledge and expertise to perform reviews relating to the full life cycle of models, information technology applications, or risk management/analysis used across the company.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Internal Auditor - Specialty III role at a higher level of complexity, scope and autonomy. Assist with coordinating and administering assignments, monitoring audit team progress and managing budgets and schedules.
- Serve as day-to-day project leader for audits ensuring projects are completed on-time and within scope and budget. Identify risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization; use a risk-based approach to develop and adjust audit plans as appropriate and determine areas requiring additional analysis. Review and finalize staff work papers and deliverables with Internal Audit Manager/Director - Specialty. Review and finalize audit reports with Internal Audit Manager/Director - Specialty.
- Track results of prior audits and facilitate appropriate corrective action. Continually strengthen and improve the governance, risk and control environment of the organization acting as a key driver of change within Internal Audit and across the organization.
- Provide day-to-day project management oversight of other Internal Auditors - Specialty (including project guidance and informal coaching). Conduct first level review of work and documentation; leverage Internal Audit Manager/Director - Specialty guidance as needed. Communicate project team and audit objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels. Provide advice and share Internal Audit knowledge with business partner managers and staff to strengthen governance, risk and control environments, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- CFA, FRM/PRM, CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA, CISM, CISSP
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58181